Friday, March 29, 2013

Long Overdue 100 Truths


  I saw this tag done over on Nuella Source and I had to do it, it seemed so fun! Here are my 100 truths!
1. Last drink: Water
2. Last phone call: My aunt
3. Last text message:  My grandmother
4. Last song you listened to: Hips Don't Lie By Shakira
5. Last time you cried: Sigh, I have to be honest Friday watching the ending Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2, when Severus saw Lily on the ground and he collapsed oh lord, I choked up, I know I'm a crybaby I own it so nah :p
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: No
8. Kissed someone: No
9. Lost someone special: ...hmm define special lol
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Black
13. Red
14. Blue
15. Purple
HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends:  Yes
17. Fallen out of love: Never really fell in 
18. Laughed until you cried: Of course that's the best kind
19. Met someone who changed you: Yes
20. Found out who your true friends were: Yes
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, I've been subject to such foolishness
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Nope
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them
25. Do you have any pets: No
26. Do you want to change your name: No 
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Went shopping!
28. What time did you wake up today: 9:00 AM
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching Arrested Development
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for:  The day I pay off my student loans!
31. Last time you saw your father: A few hours ago
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:  I don't know everything is fairly good at the moment more money.
33. What are you listening to right now: Nothing
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No 
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Nothing.
36. Most visited webpage: tumblr.com
37. Current city: Ecorse,Michigan
38. Nicknames: Nesha,Neenee,DJ, and whatever comes to my mom's mind at the time lol
39. Relationship Status: I'm in an exclusive relationship with pizza.
40. Zodiac Sign: Leo
41. Male or female or transgendered: Female 
42. Primary School: Boynton Elementary
43. Middle School:Project Excel
44. High school: Melvidale Highschool
45. Hair color:  Black
46. Long/medium/short: Medium 
47. Height: 5'7
48. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope
49: What do you like about yourself: My sensitivity, my compassion, willingness to understand others, sense of humor,etc.
50. Piercings: Six, 3 in one ear, 2 in the other, one in my nose
51. Tattoos: Nope but I'm getting a vintage microphone tat with the words Speak Up in cursive on my shoulder when I hit 21
52. Righty or Lefty: Righty
FIRSTS:
53. First Surgery: None
54. First Piercing: Ears
55. First Best Friend: Dominique Coulhoun and Justice Stevens(God blessed me to besties with sisters)
56. First Sport you Joined: None, I'm as athletic as a rock
57. First Pet: Never had one.
58. First Vacation: a trip to South Carolina when I was like 5
59. First Concert: None
60. First Crush: Celebrity or in reality, I'll give you the celeb lol um jeeze Leonardo Dicaprio
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating: Nothing
62. Drinking: Nothing
63. Already missing: My bed
64. I’m about to: watch Arrested Developement
65. Listening to: Nothing
66. Thinking about: Finishing my exams
67. Waiting for: Summer break!
YOUR FUTURE:
68. Want kids: Yes
69. Want to get married: I figure
70. Careers in mind: I'd love to be a great blogger, if I could make a job out of this I'd be happy for the rest of my life, oh and I'd like to be a broadcaster for like a fashion television show, or even for celeb gossip, and I'm kind of interested in acting
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Eyes
72. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
73. Shorter or taller: Taller!
74. Older or Younger: Older.
75. Romantic or spontaneous:Spontaneous
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach
77. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
78. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
79. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: Nope
82. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope 
83. Kissed on 1st date: I'll let you know if I ever get one
84: Broken someone’s heart: I don't think I broke their heart but I do think I've hurt them, I've never been in the position to break a heart
85. Had your own heart broken: Yes
86. Been arrested: No
87. Turned someone down: yes
88. Cried when someone died: Yes
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex: No 
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: ..yes, I'm ashamed to say I do because it's cheesy and unrealistic but why can't love be the one thing that's allowed to bend the rules of reality once in a while
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: Nope
95. Kissing on the first date: No
96. Angels: Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Nope
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: Yes
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?:  Yes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I enjoy reading your answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in an exclusive relationship with pizza. - :D I believe in angels too... And in Santa Clause, what do you know.:P But where did you get Hips Don't Lie?!?!:D

    http://www.forpeetssake.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis