Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Best Friend Larrisa

   
         Hey guys, there is no Deejay Spots Style Today because I am house bound, but style was still spotted just this time on my television. Larissa, is a character portrayed by the gorgeous Freema Ageyman on the very fashionable show, The Carrie Diaries. Larissa's character is colorful, eccentric and wild! I love Larissa's funky, sparkly looks, she's always oozing personality with every look. Larissa and I have gone on several nightclub adventures, at least in my head. I could imagine playing in Larissa's closet and living there, she had enough sequins to donate to several Broadway shows, God bless Larissa!







Larissa My Dear



    Check out Larissa's style, on The Carrie Diaries at 8:00 on the CW Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis