Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Don't Let Them Break You




       It started with a knock, then a hard pound, then suddenly there wasn't a sound.Don't let the world's negativity beat you into silence. There will be people who wish to keep you quiet, because new ideas are frightening to some. New ideas can very well mean change, a change that many aren't prepared for. "Be the change you want to see in the world" is an extremely overused quote, but only because it's true. Don't be silenced, share what you have to the world. Your ideas and voice can very well inspire the next person,like someone inspired you as well,  and the cycle continues on. Your presence is so important, never forget that.
      This post is inspired by the need to remind others that life is incredibly precious. I have found myself to always have a level of respect for life in general even though I acknowledge it can suck sometimes. I have been careless with the words I've used in regardless to my life in the past, in brief bouts of frustration I've been brought to tears, desperately wanting to escape it. I have to develop the respect and care I once had, that will make me strong enough to face the challenges that my life will face, not run from it. I don't want to be a runner, I don't want to be silenced. I am worthy, my message is worthy of me staying put and defending it, I can't give up. Never can I give up, neither can you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis