Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Express Yourself!

    I've been brainstorming like crazy a new project where exhibits positive forms of self expression. You might be wondering why is self expression so important feel free to check out my video below to find out where my passion lies for this specific topic. Leave a comment below on how you express yourself, and do you think it's important to do so? By the way feel free to like, share or subscribe to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Deejayspeaking!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly, I just feel like there's been a lack of educating people on the importance of expressing themselves a lot of people aren't aware of how easy it is to simply blog, or to keep journal, so those feelings do just stay locked up accumulating unhealthily

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I love blogging even though I can't say everything on my mind because it's still on the internet at the mercy of everyone, I love that I have a place where I can express some of my feelings. Tumblr and twitter are places where I express myself too. I think that, not expressing yourself is like being locked in a bottle and not being able to escape, if you don't escape at some point you will lack some air and suffocate.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis