Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What is Love?

        When you wake up and the Sun is out,you get dressed and are particularly quite proud of what appears in the mirror in front of you, it's an amazing feeling. I took a moment to look in the mirror, and tell myself how much I love me, I told myself I love the way I smile, I love how kind I am, I love how opinionated I can be, I love how strong willed I have become. I told myself that even though I have various flaws, I still me, and I'm still worth believing in. Talking to yourself can sound crazy to some, but I've grown to acknowledge everyone talks to themselves in one way or another. I spoke directly to myself, to remind myself, that I am a good person, and I love me and I can only hope that I'm not the only person who knows how great that feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis