Sunday, April 28, 2013

Updates Are In Order

             I became officially done with my last set of exams, last Thursday April 25th. It's been 3 days since my last exam and I've written a poetry book(currently in the editing process),filling out applications, and doing the squat challenge( you can see the challenge I've been running by here Squat Challenge Calendar). I need more things to do, I don't want to waste my Summer on afternoon naps, and sleeping late. Being a bit anxious so early into my vacation is probably not the best thing, but I can't deny I want more. Hopefully I get an interview soon enough because the idea of being so stagnant scares me.
        Blogging should be taking more a dominant position during my vacation and that's exactly what I plan to do, but honestly, I haven't felt motivated. Inspiration has recently been lacking inside of me to do an outfit post, or a review and this truly upsets me. My love  for my blog is never ending but, I literally haven't had much to blog about, besides my recent blessing from the makeup Gods, (you can see this blessing on my instagram, instagram.com/deejayzface ). Sooner or later, something will come up and inspire me further to blog with the same prowess I now so well. I don't want to clutter my blog with nonsense so until I'm fully inspired, I will not be doing any more posts, don't worry though, this will only be a few days. My hiatus will hardly seem like a hiatus at all.
           Perhaps the root of all my trouble isn't that I'm not as busy as I want to be, but because I literally haven't winded down yet, and given myself a proper  break. Just because I have more time to sleep doesn't mean I am, it just means now I have more time to obsess over things and over think well into the night. My main goal of this Summer vacation is to be happy, no matter what and that means I need to destroy my other thinking habits.
 
Follow this blog on Twitter @Deejay_Speaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis