Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We're Throwing Shade..Literally!

     

       Hey guys! I was scrolling on my tumblr dashboard, because you know I'm kind of addicted to Tumblr again and well I see these John Lennon inspired sunglasses all over the place! I love these sunglasses the vintage appeal, and the different colors are winning me over! I have a pie face, and I think the shape and the size of these sunglasses would flatter that, and give me a 70s Hollywood feel. What do you think of these sunglasses, will you give the trend a try?



Playing In Polyvore Backgrounds

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing is sure many people wear them because it's "trendy" but honestly they definitely don't suit every face shapes, never tried though.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis