Monday, May 20, 2013

Drawing A Blank

     
         
             Hello everybody! I want to bring to attention the massive video tag( people make a video on a specific topic and then tag so to speak others to speak on the topic as well) that is the Draw My Life Tag. The Draw My Life tag is basically sketching, and summarizing your life, through some symbols, stick figures or whatever you think helps describe your life so far in the best way. I've watched many Draw My Life videos from YouTubers like Shameless Maya, Niga Higa and Danisnotonfire and they all have me thinking...what exactly would I draw in a Draw My Life tag?
     
       I can't think of any pivotal moments or things I add, maybe like the birth of my baby brother. Maybe that time I auditioned for the Lion King(I clearly didn't get it, I'm not Nahla material apparently whatevs). I don't have anything really interesting to recall and that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and cry and wonder what the heck have I done with my life, but it does mean I have some room to add things to my life.
      If you've seen any Draw My Life tags feel free to leave the url or YouTubers user name in the comment below. I have a question for you and feel free to leave an answer in the comments, what would you draw, if you had to draw your life?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis