Saturday, June 1, 2013

Orange Obligation


      I have not done an outfit of the day post, in about a month and this truly upsets me. I can't believe my laziness(or post final exam syndrome) was so strong. I'm back and I'm going to give the best try possible to go back to posting some outfits. Below is my denim pencil skirt from Charlotte Russe, paired with orange blouse fitted with a braided belt from Sears. The earrings, I paired with the outfit are from Burlington.
  I went out to a movie at a local theater(tickets are very cheap because it only shows older released films), I saw The Croods! The film was funny,sweet and cute.I loved the animation and action paired with the family oriented theme.


How did you spend your Friday, leave it in the comments below.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I like this outfit, you look good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute blouse! Oh post exam syndrome is terrible! But u totally need it to recover ; )

    strawberryess.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis