Thursday, June 20, 2013

Doggone Denim

Hit or Miss




      I decided to discuss the denim dress trend, because I have a feeling that it's going to grow in popularity this Summer and because of the attachment I have to the trend. I remember when I was in the 5th grade, I auditioned to the Lion King in a denim dress with puffy sleeves, although the silhouette was favorable the material was murder!I like the shade of these dresses, I like the shape but it's all about just how the material works with air especially in the warmer seasons, so lets have it out guys! Denim dresses hit or miss?

Follow on Bloglovin Follow this blog via Twitter @Dinesha_Johnson, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. yes, the maxi is a bit too much denim for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit!! but I'd rather go for the short version I don't like the maxi denim dress

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis