Saturday, June 29, 2013

Scary Spice and Everything Nice


   I've never really acknowledged just how much influence Scary Spice has had on my wardrobe and life until now. I admire her daring, bold, in your face style and I've found some of the elements in my own wardrobe! Looking back on it as a child of course Scary Spice was my favorite, she seemed the most fun but I never knew it would slip into my style. Animal prints are my favorite because of her, and she makes me want to leave the house with my big sun blocking afro and just take the world by storm. I love Scary Spice!



Team Scary Spice


   I will always be Team Mel B.


Follow on Bloglovin Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

4 comments:

  1. lol I know she's had such an impact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe omg that outfit is totally her,, I never though about that
    fact either : )
    strawberryess.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post ! great shoes x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis