Monday, June 3, 2013

Smiling At Floorboards

   Hello guys, the weather in Michigan is a bit crazy to say the least. I wore this outfit apprehensive about it being a bit hot and I'm in jeans...turns out I was borderline cold. Today I ran a few errands, got a new dress(thank you auntie!) and spent the day obsessing over the Teen Wolf season 3 premiere, I can't help myself. Jeff Davis frequently occupies the Teen Wolf tumblr now, you can see here  http://teenwolf.tumblr.com where he answers questions, without giving too much away. I've done a little research(which really means I practically read almost every page on the Teen Wolf tumblr) and I'm even more excited about this upcoming season!What show are you anticipating, or what show has ever driven you this tastefully crazy, leave an answer in the comment section below.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I loved both of those shows, Blair was my favorite on Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother is hilarious and and easily addictive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who LOVES Pretty Little Liars and the break hasn't been easy on her lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impatient about this new season but also about pretty little liars can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Gossip Girl drove me crazy but i guess i got over it. Am anticipating the next season of How I met your mother, though. =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis