Monday, July 1, 2013

BET Awards Best Dressed Winners Are.....

      Deciding who was best dressed was not easy. So many gorgeous women all over the place I was amazed by all the different looks and style and found myself embracing it all. Initially, I whittled down my top 3 to these lovely women

              Sanaa Lathan                                   Eve, she was my idol!          Nicki Minaj, love her confidence

BUT THEN, I see one look, one woman and she showed up and snatched the Best Dressed Award. Give it to....



Brandy Norwood!!!  That color on her skin tone stands out heavenly, the silhouette of the dress fits her to a T AND the design is everything. POINT, blank period. Brandy won.


     
I just wanted to discuss a highlight of the night for me, is when Dwayne Wade refers to Gabrielle Union as the Beautiful Black Queen she is during his acceptance speech I screamed in joy!


I also wanted to bring up how it's borderline illegal for a couple to dress this well together! Look at them and this is not the first time these two have shown up coordinating without really coordinating, I could do a post on their style alone,( leave a comment below if you'd like me to, I'll probably do it anyway though).

That's all for my BET Awards 2013 fashion recap! Leave a comment below for who blew you away or what performances you especially liked.


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. I know that red lip she was wearing is everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanaa looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis