Friday, July 26, 2013

I Was Born To Be A Superhero Didn't You Know?


       I decided to try and put my spin on these 7 year year old pants(I got these pants in the 7th grade and they still fit!) I added the leather vest for spunk and would this look really be me without dark lipstick? Read the captions of the pictures to explain my expressions, mind you I was watching Power Puff Girls in the process of taking these pictures.


I sat down here to do one pose, got uncomfortable and the timer snapped this instead.

Bubbles and Buttercup just cut Blossom's hair smh.


    Enjoy my candid pictures and boredom, leave a comment below as well, oh yea and get ready for an ootd inspired by Amanda C. Watson of Done n Done

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove that leather vest! It's always fun to reinvent old clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis