Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Was Nominated For A Liebstar Award!

        Here are the 11 questions I was tagged in, I want to thank Ur Pretty Haute for nominating*cyber bows*.

What do you enjoy most about blogging?
    The creation aspect of blogging is always the most entertaining and fun. I love brainstorming about how to do a specific new post, putting together the outfit or alter ego shoot.

What beauty routine can you not leave home without doing?
     Moisturizing my skin. No lotion is a no go, as in I refuse to leave ashy.

What's your favourite colour?
    I can only choose one.....red but, black comes in at a close second and blue comes in for 3rd.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
   I don't know, I know it's more than 12 I have a lot of sneakers and boots.

You win an all expense paid vacation of your choice, where would you go?
    Somewhere tropical, the Caribbean.

What is the most challenging part of blogging?
   Making sure you've shared your content. Sometimes I don't feel like tweeting my blog posts or sharing to Facebook especially if I think it's not making a difference, but I know deep down it does.

What is your most recent fashion purchase?
    A striped maxi dress.

If you could learn a random skill, what would it be?
     Playing the ukulele, I love the sound of it.

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?
     I was obsessed with becoming a Disney child star in middle school, because of how badly I wanted to  avoid going to high school.

Whats thing have you not done, that you really want to?
    Go to blogging events, my transportation is not the most reliable so I don't really get to go to them, but I'd love to try.

What's your basic life philosophy?
Life is too short to be unhappy.



 
 Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

1 comment:

ShareThis