Saturday, July 27, 2013

Inspired by Amanda C. Watson

        I was recently inspired by Amanda C. Watson of  personal style blog Done n Done. I loved the combination of stripes and denim, I just put my own slight spin on it, using a striped maxi dress instead of a midi length dress.Check out Amanda's look to see where I was coming from, AMANDA'S LOOK.Yes I was trying to get my model moves together at least briefly lol, the lighting was encouraging.

                                                                           My Look 

This is the same dress from this post, Summer Dresses.

                                                                   Amanda's Look


Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving stripes and maxis at the moment and the two together is gorgeous. Your hair is beautiful girl.


    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dresssss!

    the-lion-kingdom.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis