Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Miguel and Nazanin Mandi




This is the first time in all my life, that I've been inspired by a couple's style. They coordinate from time to time... but it's done in a chic edgy way that I didn't know was possible. 
First off you can tell they love a good monochromatic look and black seems to be their signature. They love to play up their accessories and jewelry when wearing simple ensembles(something I do as well). I love this couple's style, it's classic,edgy and maintains some modern trends all in one!




Stylish Shadow

Stylish Shadow by deejaystyles featuring black ripped jeans
I was inspired to do 2 more looks under the jump




Follow on Bloglovin Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

3 comments:

  1. it's my favorite piece out of the set besides the earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely wear that top!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a cute couple. I live the black and white stripe top you picked!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis