Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red Wedges Are The Wave

Make Red Wedges A Staple



          You can tell from my last post, my love for Lianne La Havas is only growing, growing so much I noticed her love of  platform red wedges. Lianne La Havas is the perfect example for someone who knows how to play with that pop of color. She makes the red wedge a staple in her closet, whereas most consider the red wedge a one wear kind of buy, Lianne proves the versatility of the shoe. Not only can red wedges liven up your wardrobe, the red wedge brings it's own personality because the various kinds. Make red wedges a staple in your closet, I know I will.

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at justfab.com for a pair just today!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis