Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Look Book 2013 Part Deux!




   Hey guys, I decided to share with you guys a part 2 to some of my favorite Summer looks I've seen! By the way, I'm working on an updated Alter Ego Photo Shoot, I'm really excited about!

       Motorcycle jackets and dresses are some of my favorite combinations in the Winter time, so how could I translate one of my favorite looks into the Summer?Wear a motorcycle vest instead of the  full on jacket to keep my edginess without melting! I was inspired to try this look by Amanda Dube of YouTube Channel Amanda Dubehere, in one of her latest videos you can watch HERE.




          Print shorts are practically a mandatory buy for the Summer! The shorts keep you cool and comfortable and the print adds character. Whether plaid,polka dot or floral print shorts are clearly here to stay and for good reason!

       
       Peplum was a trend that I predicted in early 2012, but I had no idea the trend would last this long and I'm happy to say it has. I love this combination between the Aztec print and the texture in the peplum top, it feels feminine and fun!



Crossbody bags are the accessories that do 2 jobs. The bag poses as both a necklace and a bag, the added sequins to the purse is just a great bonus!

I hope you enjoyed part 2 of my Summer Look Book, let me know which of these looks was a favorite of your's in the comment section and be sure to follow me on bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks where Deejay tweets!
I just noticed all makeup used in this lookbook is nothing but Wet n Wild products!

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts in the 2nd outfit look cute but I love outfit 3! That skirt is perfect and love how you've styled it with this peplum top.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis