Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Look Book 2013!


Hey guys! I decided due to my severe lack of my own personal outfit of the days, I'd come out with my own Summer Look Book!



     This is a floral print romper I bought last Summer from a thrift store for like 5 dollars and I remember trying to keep myself from shrieking in excitement. The romper is totally paying homage to 50s pinup girls, so I donned this head wrap and my simple white flower earrings to amp the femininity up further.


Cut-offs are HUGE, so I DIY-ed a pair of my old pants and made these puppies, adding some studs to the back pockets as well. Grunge is still going strong and I love it that way. Dark lipstick is my favorite so doing this outfit was pretty fun.

Playing in crop tops is something I've been looking forward to. Crop tops scream classic carefree woman! I decided to stick with a pink theme throughout the look for a more peppy look and toned down my makeup with a glossy-pink tinted lip.

  White is huge for the Summer time as seen in Blue Violet Hearts blog post, All About The White, where she caught on to the trending all white outfits donned by various fashion bloggers. I decided to try this all white look with a red lip as my pop of color.


         You know the weather is warming up when the denim vests and sundress combo starts up so of course I had to share this classic look. Denim vests give that tomboy-ish appeal and added with this baby doll dress it's the perfect amount of contrast. Denim vests are extremely versatile and easy to customize so doing this look was a must!
Let me know in the comments which look was your favorite and if you'd like to see a part 2 to my Summer Lookbook!


 
 Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much, and I'm already working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks 1, 3 and 5 were my favorites! And yeah would like to see a part 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis