Monday, July 22, 2013

The Bodycon Skirt Is Not Dead


     One kind of skirt, 4 different looks! I love showing the versatility in often overlooked and underrated items like the bodycon skirt.

         In this look I decided to use the grey bodycon skirt as a neutral in this simply, flirty and feminine look.The grey skirt adds shape and is perfect to let the blouse stand out on it's own.

         In this look, I decided to pull out my bright blue/purple skirt and show how it can be used as a pop of color. This look is fun and party ready. I decided to give you 80s vibes, which I love.



       In this look we're back to ye old neutral grey skirt, because it's perfect for this glam sporty look I've been dabbling in a lot, (you can see how I've been taking on the sporty glam look here, Neon Is Taking Over The World it's the first look.)

                         Time for the transition to the Fall and Winter season! I decided to show how I layer up the bodycon skirt so I can wear it even when the weather cools down.

I hope this post inspired you not to retire your bodycon skirts, they still have as much use left as they have stretch!
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

4 comments:

  1. i love your hair! and you look super pretty!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see curves! Haha I love bodycon skirts and you rock them well ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis