Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yea We're Going To Talk About Facebook

 
(edited because his cover photo looks better)




Basically you need to follow me on Facebook for a number of reasons
1. It's the right thing to do
2. I've grown increasingly active there and you don't want to miss out!
3. I post things pertaining to both this blog and my fashion blog The Eye, it's a perfect storm
4. It would be awesome to reach 300 likes on my page(but I'm not counting, really it doesn't matter....)
5. You were born to do great things, and liking my Facebook page is one of them!
6. It's free!
Follow on Bloglovin Follow this blog via Twitter @Dinesha_Johnson, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. hey,very nice blog:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis