Saturday, August 3, 2013

Am I Really This Tall?

    Hello guys, this is what I wore to run errands the other day(a.k.a. buy things to fuel my DIY obsessions). I'm going to be honest guys, this outfit left me somewhat conflicted lol. My logical mind told me "if it's cool enough outside to wear a blazer, how can it be warm enough to wear shorts", but the fact that this combo looks cute trumped all logic and I went with it anyway!
      I really want to get more daring with my looks, I never wear shorts and if I do it's very rare they're actually this short, so this day was a success for me.Focusing on doing more dares, breaking my own rules and just wearing what feels right is a few of my newest style goals. Style should be comfortable, feel natural and be of your own choice,sometimes that means not constricting yourself to logic and just enjoy the moment!





                                             

Shorts: DIY, Shirt: Men's Section of Sears, Earrings: Local BSS, Shoes: Kohl's, Blazer: Sears


Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I´ve just found your blog....
    Love your hairstyle!!

    xx, Joana
    http://sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis