Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daydreamer Girl

   


       I daydream a lot, to the point that I get upset when reality comes knocking at my door. I don't want to be angry or upset with reality, I want to approach reality with open arms. Daydreaming makes it hard to be content with reality because in comparison to your daydream, it looks dreary and small. The key word is "it looks", that doesn't necessarily mean your reality is dreary and small it's your perception.
     The way you view reality will reflect in your daydreams. If you daydream about being the center of attention you probably feel your position in life is off. Instead of daydreaming, I want to get active. I want my daydreams to be realities, so I'm writing a list! I'm writing a list of things I am in my daydreams, why I daydream about them and in what way can I make them real. Dreaming about the life I wish I had is a waste of time when I can actively work on building it as we speak!

Follow on Bloglovin      



Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!           

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis