Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fashion Every Flipping Where


   

        Hellllooo, beautiful people! I decided to share with you guys some of the very lovely fashion bloggers I've interviewed over on The Eye. The Summer really brought out some great style inspiration for  many fashion bloggers, and that I'm sure you'll love! You can click on each picture to reach that specific blogger's interview and find their blog link!




















      So much style in one place the best part is...there's even more to share on The Eye!




Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!           

2 comments:

  1. I know I've been following her for some time, and her style just keeps evolving

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Damilola. her sense of style of so cool !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis