Thursday, August 29, 2013

Likes,Loves and All of Thee Above

       Hello ladies and germs today's style lusting post features the lovely Shay Mitchell known for her role as Emily Fields on Pretty Little Liars. Although, I do not watch Pretty Little Liars(I was going to but I waited too long, couldn't catch up and well..you know how that goes), I noticed Shay Mitchell's style. Shay really knows how to do casual styled outfits right! I love her everyday ensembles they're totally something I could see myself wearing! Shay's denim choices are full of potential for even more outfit combinations, and she clearly knows the perfect fit for her figure. Mitchell's casual denim looks are awesome inspiration for people going back to school as well. Shay is a denim diva!



Chic and Casual

Chic and Casual by deejaystyles featuring stiletto heel pumps

Shay Mitchell inspired Polyvore set




        Devin Wears Clothes is a personal style blogger using the Tumblr platform to share her style and much more. Not only is Devin sharing her style, but she's literally letting her followers choose her clothing for her and they vote on certain looks. I love the playful fun vibe of her blog, so it's definitely worth a look. By the way if you like what you see, make a donation on her donate button and support a style blogger. 


All of Thee Above

All of Thee Above by deejaystyles featuring a leather jacket

       Here are all the fashion items I've wanted to buy.Motorcycle jackets are a classic piece that are extremely versatile and always scream  bad a**.My love affair with motorcycle jackets started in the 9th grade and has not ceased remotely.Plaid is an awesome print, it can be preppy,punk and fun you can never have enough plaid.Quilted bags are so flipping cute, you probably noticed in my last outfit of the day here
 that I wore mine.I wore my silver quilted purse, and bring the purse back to life has provoked my need for more.
Leave a comment below about any of your likes,loves and all of thee above that you think I should check out!


    



Follow this blog via Twitter @Deejay_Speaks, where Deejay tweets!           

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis