Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Feeling Lost Because of Loss






  . The fact that my plans for success are indeed not going accordingly has shaken me. I'm not saying I'm giving up entirely on my future(that's never an option), but I am saying I don't feel like I'm in as much control as I used to be.Lately I feel kind of lost, due to this loss of my plans but I have to keep my head up, being sad about it has only drained me.
      My mom told me that sometimes things happen to get us on a different path. I began thinking about how the things we pray for and want, don't always connect to what God knows we need and what he's willing to give, but I WANT a degree. I NEED a degree. God wiling I'm going to continue to pursue on my plans the best way I can. I encourage anyone else who has ever felt like this to stay motivated, this is not the end of the world, it's just a new(scary)beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis