Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Have Faith and Have Fun


            My faith is going to keep getting tested until I finally pass. I noticed when school starts my stress hikes up to the sky and I'm a mess, I don't want to keep approaching my education this way.In school I rarely talk to anyone.I'm at school solely for a degree and only a degree. I'm starting to think even though though school has been hard on my finances, that doesn't mean I have to let this challenge change me into an anxiety filled mess. I just need to believe that school is going to happen, if it's supposed to happen and all I can do is my best. I'm going to practice having faith and fun.



  

2 comments:

  1. thank you and it's ice to see I'm not the only one in this situation, I'm going to try and open up a bit more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather vest! A leather jacket/vest is on my list of things I would love to be able to buy this season, and this one suits you so well. I was very similar to you when I was in college in that I was there for my degree, not to socialize. While I opened up during my sophomore year, I wish I would have conversed more with others when I was younger. I actually learned a lot from my peers. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis