Thursday, September 12, 2013

Likes,Loves and All of Thee Aboves





Angela Simmons is definitely my style inspiration, her street style looks are feminine,trendy, urban and  downright fabulous.I love Angela's use of leather in each look.The leather pieces each are used in different ways, the first is more feminine and sexy and she wears a leather mini. The second look is more hip and sophisticated due to the looser fit of the leather skirt and the 3rd look is giving me rock n roll with her motorcycle jacket and boots!




them boots!


them boots! by deejaystyles featuring a black bootie

A blog I love, is a blog I've loved for years actually! The tumblr page http://sofxckinluxe.tumblr.com 
is a massive style collective of fashion bloggers,street style and personal style. I literally would go on this blog specifically to get inspired and always have managed to do so!Definitely check out this blog to get you pumped up to build a look for the day.




wishlist number...who's counting anymore?

wishlist number...who's counting anymore? by deejaystyles featuring a pencil skirt

The number 1 item on my love list is pastel sweaters, I love the idea of cotton candy chunky sweaters, and pairing them with dark edgy accessories! I don't care if I look like a marshmallow either...lol.
The second item on my list is print midi skirts, they cling to the right curves and add it with a fun
print and the skirt is suddenly party ready!
Triangle jewelry has constantly been catching my eye(triangle is my favorite shape, but that's not just it lol).The triangle shaped earrings remind me of chunky earrings of the 80s which I love!

This is it for my likes,loves and all of thee above list.Leave a comment below about your favorite piece or anything you think should be added to the list!

6 comments:

  1. they really are, Angela's style has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit you put together x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style! 1rst and 2nd outfits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first look :) the jumpers are lovely too.
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!


    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis