Thursday, September 26, 2013

Simple Denim And A Standstill



Hello guys! I hope you're having an awesome begin to your semester. Keep studying, keep being stylish(even though it's getting cold and those jogging pants sure look good right about now lol).The weather is always icy in the morning and warms up later this time of year, which is where this outfit derived from.My look is a last minute overestimation to how cold it was going to be. I initially had on leggings underneath this chambray top from Forever21 and swapped it for these dark denim skinny jeans from Dots.Today's outfit is pretty simple, I'm lacking a lot of pizzazz in my style lately, I'm lacking pizzazz for life in general. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer so I'm going to leave you with a few of these quotes to hopefully motivate somebody around here!

 

12 comments:

  1. Denim and black = Always winning combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef Demetra OvertonOctober 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM

    Cute top, I really like it. Looks nice and comfortable without being sloppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. chambray and black is my favorite!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top...nice!


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, and I hope you're doing good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there =) Hope you are havin a good semester too! Loving the denim top



    strawberryess.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, love the denim top! xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis