Monday, October 7, 2013

Everything Is Looking Up



      
        You may have noticed a layout and color scheme change to Deejay Speaks. I find as I get older, my taste and specific style have grown in dominance as well. I want my layout to be more representative of what I truly like which means there will be more changes. Approaching this new chapter means really reevaluating what look I want, and what message I want it to visually send. 
         In this change in my layout also comes a change in my style. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut for about a few years and I've branched out of it slightly from time to time, but it's time I truly step out of it and come into my own. Letting my natural taste in clothing and going with my gut is something I want to make a habit of. Now you can't have a change in style without at least a little inspiration.  This week will be about style inspiration from some of my favorite style icons, fellow bloggers, poetry and music!
        I'm very excited for this new change and shift in my personal style. Putting more of myself in my look and being more expressive through this fashion medium is going to be fun. Looking back on my style, I don't regret any of it. I've experimented with a lot of trends but now I'm really trying to find key components to my style. I'm trying to build a solid foundation to my looks, I don't want to be at the mercy of trends. Reevaluating the looks I've done that I really like, and defining items that mean something specifically to me is very important. Developing some more individuality is critical. When did you decide, to put more originality in the way you dress, and what did you do after?


2 comments:

  1. Change is always a good thing. Looking forward to see you become the person you truly are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, this shift is going to be a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis