Thursday, October 31, 2013

Joyfully Blue

             

Earrings from my Forever21 haul



        Hey guys! I hope you all are having an awesome Halloween. I've been seeing so many different costumes all over the internet, from Wednesday Adams to Storm from X-Men. I love when people get extra creative around this time of the year, the only thing I like more is well...the guilt-free candy binges!!Let me know in the comment section some of your favorite parts of Halloween! By the way can you believe November is practically here, soon enough I'll be singing my favorite Christmas song and annoying my family in the process.

                                       Blue sweater from Sears, Bongo Jeans from Sears




9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit with great attitude.
    like the colour of your sweater .

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute jumper and awesome outfit!

    x



    ♥ Ellen

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    Facebook
    + Instagram

    P.S
    check out our latest spring giveaway for our NZ followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that colour on you, beautiful poem too girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is a beautiful shade of blue! Love the poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, I really appreciate the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for commenting, and thanks for giving me feedback on the poem it's always appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl, blue is your color!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis