Thursday, October 17, 2013

Playing Catch Up


        Hey guys, school has kind of side-tracked me and the ideas I had to go into this blog but I hope I can catch up.I think I want to begin doing more videos on my poetry(but outfits will continue to be posted as well).Adding more of my self expression to this blog is always a major goal for me. Having more than one form to feel free and express your way through is always helpful and I definitely need that. My poetry collection has grown immensely and so has more drive to share it.Sometimes I'm afraid of sharing my poetry because I'm afraid of how people will dissect my words, but ultimately I know the truth of my message and how others interpret it, is up to them-not me. 
     It makes me feel better to share my poetry because some people just need to know that they're not alone in the way they feel.Half the issue with being internally in pain is thinking that you're alone in this pain, and that no one has ever felt this way, but that's not true and that's not to take away from that person's unique journey but more so to help that person stay encouraged. I recall a few month's ago a comment on a video I did called When I Tried To Be Pretty, someone commented that the poem "lifted" their spirit, I was so touched and I still think of that every time I start feeling defeated.
      Lately, I've been feeling like I'm drifting with this blog so adding my poetry makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something with this.In addition to sharing my poetry of course I'm going to share my personal style, below are three outfits from the past week.The weather has been somewhat awkward. I just noticed that these 3 outfits feature some of my favorite colors, blue,red,and black(gang member anybody?)Let me know about your favorite form of self expression and why you do it, below whether it's through your style, writing or something completely new!












 

8 comments:

  1. loving the blue

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur hairs gorgeous!! .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first outfit is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis