Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What's Your Go-To Fall Shoe?



     Fall is here, are your feet ready?Keeping comfortable and warm for the cooler weather is extremely critical, so don't overlook the importance of the proper footwear.Having cold toes is the easiest way to upset my mood for the day, so of course I've been paying attention to shoe trends.

     From knee highs,thigh highs, and ankle boots I was pretty much ready to just throw my money at the nearest store, but I've got to think wiser about my choices.I typically settle on, black military boots but I want a change, so I went back to the drawing board as far as my shoe requirements.What's versatile,gives me height without hurting my feet, and can keep my feet warm? Wedge boots!

Wedge Boot Boom

Wedge Boot Boom by deejaystyles featuring super destroyed skinny jeans

5 reasons these boots are winning include:

1. They're versatile, they come in suede,leather,studded,lace ups and much more.
2. They're comfortable,I do a lot of walking so the whole "pain is beauty" mantra can be thrown out the door quite quickly.
3. They go with so many different outfits, really well.
4. They transition into Winter perfectly, and can work their way into Summer.
5. They make me look tall!

3 comments:

  1. I love the sets you have created, I would totally wear them!
    I love wedge boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, like to see you love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I love all things wedge including booties.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis