Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blogger Goal!










        Hello ladies and gents today I want to share with you one of the goals I decided I need to take more action on as a blogger. I want to do more guest post writing and doing more work on different platforms you may ave noticed I've been looking for guest blogger posts and shopping around to share my work with some other sites, such as my Winter Footwear Guide on Lioness Mag(which you can see here), and my most recent work for Everything5pounds.com( you can read that here).
   My goal is to do 10 more guest blog posts!You're probably wondering "who cares about doing guest blog posts?", well I do and here's a list of reasons why below:



                               

               My goal is to get 10 guest blogger posts done before the end of the year, currently I've done 2.Yea, I know it's not much but I still have time and I plan on staying encouraged!Leave a comment below about any goals you have going on right now, and I hope you stay encouraged to!



 

2 comments:

  1. love your posts, your topics always interest me and I'm sure a lot of people reading you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this comment so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis