Monday, November 11, 2013

Proactively Living

                                  





Hello beautiful people, I know I haven't been posting as frequently as I could have here, but I have been writing and working on articles in other places which you can check out below! 
By the way I want to tell you guys how much I appreciate every single one of you who continue to read my blog and support me. I've been going through a lot of changes but the only thing that's been consistent is this blog.I appreciate your loyalty, now lets get to the look at hand.
This outfit is entirely from Sears or at least mostly. The grey blazer(which was one of my greatest purchases ever) was about 12 dollars on clearance and it's my new favorite thing. Grey goes so well with brighter colors like this orange sweater I paired it with that I also received on sale from Sears.  My hair is a combination of a twist out and trying to escape the rain. My necklace is from Ebay.
Do you guys remember my Ebay obsession last year lol. I was buying so much stuff and some of it was downright unnecessary.You live and learn. Let me know in the comment section anything you've ever bought but looking back you realize it wasn't the most practical buy, we can shop unnecessary things together lol!
My article on Shop Lioness Mag


Go show me some love over on Shop Lioness Mag too!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the poetry as well...nice article in the magazine! I really like wedge booties in the winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting, I appreciate the feedback and yes I'm obsessed with wedge booties!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis