Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tell Somebody You Love Them





Tartan pants: Forever21, Slate Grey sweater: n/a

        I want to dedicate today's post to the people in my life that I love so dearly. I hope each and everyone of  my close friends and family know the impact their love has on me. I just feel so incredibly grateful for them standing by me through everything and always being there. 
  I've never truly been alone because there's so much love consistently in my life through my family and friends. When was the last time you really let it sink in, to be grateful for the people in your life? I've spent my time doing that today and I have one little message for you, tell them you love them. Whether it's a text, a shout, an email just let the people you love know how you feel.

2 comments:

  1. love your pants !

    xx

    St├ęphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis