Thursday, December 12, 2013

13 Trends In 2013 Featuring Trend #1










                                 
         I have felt extremely guilty about not keeping up with this blog.You guys know that about 89 percent of bloggers are currently suffering through finals at the moment.I don't want to keep making excuses not to stay consistent with this blog.Right now I have time enough to share with you guys 13 trends that showed up this year that I fell for! The first trend that captured my heart was the geometric clusters throughout jewelry.
    From earrings to necklaces there was no doubt a modern twist was being put on this year's jewelry. Look below and check out the large, chunky,vintage themed pieces below.Some of the jewelry almost looks like costume jewelry(I LOVE THAT).








   Each piece is a statement on it's own with it's attention to detail.Coloration of the crystals and the luster in them has totally suckered me in. What I really love is how big the crystals are in almost each jewelry piece, you're walking around with pirate treasure on your ears(I know the crystals are fake but why not pretend right?).Imagine pairing these pieces with a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt.You've got that effortless allure going on with these character adding pieces. Let me know below a trend you loved this year, and be prepared for tomorrow's beloved trend!








4 comments:

  1. jewlery is the best. Such good ideas for the holidays.

    → www.CharcoalAlley.com

    xo PARIS // instagram:@CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and yes pumping up statement jewelry is always a good thing for the holiday looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel you girl.. and the part about making excuses too.. but i totally understand and its ok to slack on blogging sometimes. hopefully you get through finals well. anyway ii'm loving the statement collar necklace!


    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks it's nice to see I'm not the only one feeling the blog overload, and thanks that collar necklace is cute!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis