Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deejay Speaks Has Officially Turned 2 Years Old

   

       It has been an eventful 2 years for Deejay Speaks from rebranding into a lifestyle blog, posting schedule changes, content changes and yet here we are! I want to say I appreciate all of the people who read my content, you guys show me so much encouragement to keep going with this blog.
   When I first created Deejay Speaks I was tempted to delete everything all the time. I was terrified of sharing bits and pieces of myself with the internet why wouldn't I be?!The internet can be a place of opportunity and a place of trolling.So for me to create this blog it took a lot of courage, and I ended up learning a lot more through exercising this platform.I hope you all had a lovey holiday and feel free to partake in leaving feedback on my poetry challenge. I set up the challenge as a means of celebrating the new brand for Deejay Speaks.Thank you all for your encouraging words, they are eternally appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your hard work!

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, it's been a long time getting here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on keeping up and happy belated birthday to Deejay Speaks!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis