Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trend #4

 


         The asymmetrical skirt is notoriously picked on. I have heard the "your skirt's only half way done", jokes before but frankly I don't care.The asymmetrical skirt has an ancient Grecian appeal to it, add faux leather and you've got an element of edginess too!Asymmetrical skirts are just bold, and scream "yea I'm not a full skirt, what about it!". Asymmetrical skirts also look fabulous on curvy physiques and I'm definitely here for that too.

Asymmetrical Skirts

Asymmetrical Skirts by deejaystyles featuring a bike skirt

Asymmetrical skirts are for the edgy, bold and daring which is why they definitely made my trend list for 2013(I'm still on the hunt for one).

2 comments:

  1. ahh yes I was waiting for this girl, great trend, especially love the leather one!
    xx

    http://www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and yes that leather one is my fave out of the set

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis