Friday, December 20, 2013

Trend #10


   
        I'll be honest with you, I didn't like this trend when it first showed up. It's not that I don't like beanies, I love them it's just my hair doesn't always fit underneath them lol. I found a hot pink beanie that fits perfectly and now I love beanies. Perfect for the cold weather, and makes a subtle statement with ease.
      Bright colored beanies are some of the few I saw first, then the monochrome text beanies showed up and I'm slightly hooked to those right now. Beanies with text show a little more personality and are simply fun.I'm really loving this fun trend, I can imagine wearing it with a black skater dress, combat boots, and a faux leather jacket. How would you guys wear the beanie, let me know in the comments.



Beanie Season

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis