Monday, December 16, 2013

Trend #5


   Chain link jewelry captured my attention in a very unexpected way. I think it's the bluntness of the chain link that draws me to this jewelry.The statement is big and bold and simple, sometimes that's all a look needs.Every time I see these necklaces of bracelets, a little minimalist squeal can be heard. 



An Awesome Chain

      Not only are these pieces great for minimalist looks, they have a tough edge to them. There's something slightly masculine about the straight forward chain link which I appreciate as well.I always imagine a silver chain link necklace, a white jersey dress a pair of sneakers with my afro in full blown glory, with an effortless appeal.I don't know where this affinity for simplistic pieces is coming from, but I don't mind exploring it.What did you guys think about the chain link trend, was it over hyped or not popular enough? Let me know in the comments how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis