Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Was Just Rude

       Hello gorgeous guys and gals, I decided to ring in the new year with a spoken word video and wanted to share it here.As far as my poetry goes right now I've been focusing on watermarking my creations and letting it known I'm the face behind the words.Speaking of the person behind the poetry, I find myself slightly stuck. I want my poetry to be optimistic but the second I start trying to create something my heart leads me else where.
   I guess the block that's keeping me from exploring more optimistic poetry is because I'm holding onto some not so optimistic things. 2013 really knocked me down and I struggled to get back up.I have enough will to create some semi-positive creations but nothing with that oomph I know and love.I can't put that extra passion back into my poetry until I finally decide whether 2013 made me stronger or weaker, but until then check out my spoken word on some other topics I've been thinking of writing on!



1 comment:

ShareThis