Thursday, February 6, 2014

BIG SPARKLY EXCITING NEWS GUYS!!





Do you guys see the picture in the beginning of this post, do you guys know what it says??Do you know what it means?!It means my work is going to be presented in front of a large group of people at an actual blogger event!!
I'm so ecstatic about this opportunity and it feels good to know people are actually going to see my work.Dude, I shrieked when I saw the logo I'm even featured on the event's FB page, which you can see here Xpressiories Love Affair Fashion Bloggers Event FB page.
If you are a California resident make sure to check out the Xpressiories Love Affair Fashion Bloggers Event to have a ball(and to see me lol).
You all can check out the spoken word video I did for the event at my YouTube channel, http://youtube.com/deejayspeaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis