Friday, February 7, 2014

Justifying the Selfie




I like taking selfies.I like taking the time to look at my face and capture it's appearance in this point and time.

You want to know why I like taking selfies? Because when I take a selfie I am taking the time to not only acknowledge but also appreciate my physical attractiveness.When I take a selfie it's because I feel pretty and worthy enough of being in a picture.
  So seeing as how I don't have a photographer on hand I'll take the picture myself.What's wrong with taking the time to love your own appearance?What's wrong with relishing in a moment where your confidence is feeling high?
We live in a society where modesty and humility get confused with the act of hiding and feeling shameful.I can still be modest and love my appearance. I can still be humble and feel good about myself.I will never shame anyone for taking a selfie, take that picture and celebrate yourself!

5 comments:

  1. I love your hair!

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the perfect attitude to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this post , its so true ahaha!
    x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis