Thursday, February 13, 2014

Naw Nogitsune



This post was inspired by a recent Teen Wolf episode so if you're not all caught up with Teen Wolf THIS IS ME TELLING YOU TO STOP READING BECAUSE IT'S SPOILER CENTRAL KAY. Okay so Stiles is currently possessed by a Nogitsune.A Nogitsune is a dark trickster fox spirit from Japanese mythology.
     There's this wicked scene where the mystery creep unwraps his face like the world's slowest mummy whilst going on and on about this riddle: "what does everyone have but can't lose". I'm screaming at the screen after a quick Google search, "A SHADOW DAMN IT, A SHADOW" and suddenly came up with this poem.
Obviously there's a darker side to Stiles hidden so deep, Stiles wasn't even aware of it.I'm all for personal growth so I strive to know all about who I am.Even if there's some not so pretty things hidden deep within me, I want to learn all about it because it's still me and I'm worth it.
  It never hurts to invest time in studying yourself.Once you become an expert on who you are, no one can tell you who you should be or try to manipulate you.Perhaps Stiles isn't too familiar with himself and that's why the Nogitsune found him so accessible to possess,but I'm just throwing out theories here so don't take my word for it, kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis