Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nothing Goes According to Plan

Your plan for success is going to hit a snag, but you can still be successful.It took me a very long and painful time convincing myself that even when things don't go according to plan, that doesn't mean your dreams have to be over.
I'm a person who's all about plans. I have plans A-E written upstairs in a notebook as we speak.You can imagine my devastation when my plans go up in smoke because it can't survive the toxic air of reality, but that's a part of life. When things don't go according to plan you take what's left and make the best out of it, and at least you can say you gave it a good a try.
So this is today's PSA that plans don't always work out, but you still have to keep working because your goals are worth the effort.








No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis