Saturday, February 22, 2014

Time to Get Dressed






I used to use my wardrobe for war.I was fighting a battle using my outfits and looks to impress and distress people who weren't worthy of my attention.Do not go out of your way to impress or "earn the opinion" of anyone about the way you look.
You cannot control how someone feels about you.In fact how someone else feels about you has nothing to do with you at all.Yep, I said it how someone else feels about you has nothing to do with you.
There are millions of factors that go into someone's perception of the world, let alone their perception of one person in particular.You will never know why someone feels some kind of way about you entirely because you're not them.
All you can do is be content with yourself and make sure you're being true to who you are.Therefore when I get dressed and someone asks "who you looking cute for", I always reply myself and if I'm feeling snappy I tell them "my damn self" lol. Now I'm going to ask you, who have you been getting dressed for?

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic - I couldn't agree more x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis