Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 14: 2 for 1!




I made a self discovery today.Versatility is the key to my closet and my heart.I never realized just how much I loved versatile pieces of clothing until I found myself jumping around for this simple black midi skirt.A simple black skirt might not seem like much for you, but I see it as the perfect canvas to dress up and down a million ways.
Looking at the length and fit of the skirt I instinctively knew I could wear it as a dress and layer it for cool Spring days(that is if Winter ever unhinges its teeth from Michigan).I can imagine wearing some elaborate bejeweled bib necklace,red lipstick and ankle boots and then switching it up with a gorgeous kimono wrap that I saw on boohoo.com.
By the way guys I have big news! I'm now the digital marketing intern at Shop Lioness by Jacque Amadi.Shop Lioness is an awesome online, independent store stocked with affordable vintage pieces.I'm so incredibly excited for this opportunity and all the experience I'm gaining from this internship!You can check out my intern introduction on the Shop Lioness Blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I'll check your blog out!

      Delete

ShareThis