Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 16: Unpredictable Power Ranger

  

One of the hottest trends(that I didn't predict at all) is this all one color oriented trend.I think this trend is going to be a lot of fun.You can experiment with texture,silhouette and prints with relatively the same colors but you've got to keep it all one relative shade.
I admit when I first saw this trend I was picking up Power Ranger vibes, but I don't think that has to be a bad thing.Power Rangers have always been pretty bad ass in my book.I'm quite excited to see how everyone interprets this trend and molds it to their specific traits, I can see rainbows in the streets already.

All One Color Craze

All One Color Craze by deejaystyles featuring red earrings

This trend is the perfect way to let people know what your favorite color is.Let me know in the comment section if you'll be giving this look a try, or if you've done this before.Oh, before I let you go I want to direct you to this amazing personal style project conducted by Ashley Emerson that was published on College Fashion.Emerson decided to try the all one color look, for a week and the results were so cute!Make sure you check out the challenge here, Real-Life Style Challenge:Monochrome Dressing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look. Especially all white and I love that yellow shoes are coming back! I'm not too much of a fan of bright colors for myself, pastels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The all white is my fave,pastels have been on my mind too.Right now I feel like my style is in limbo and I just want to try a little bit of everything

      Delete

ShareThis